Jaguar XJ6 3.2 1997
- Manufactured in 1997, registered in 2001.
- X300 (XJ6) facelifted to the X308 (XJ8).
- Front absorbers have just recently been changed.
- 10-way adjustable electric leather seats.
- Registered with a nice Johor number plate (886).
- Last batch of the X300, powered by the a 3.2L inline-six engine (AJ16) - one of the more reputable and reliable engines that Jaguar have built.
- A unit that has been well taken care of over the years, still in exceptional condition aesthetically and mechanically.
- This car would have once commanded a kings ransom but even at a more reasonable price today, it still gets the same reactions.
"Oh wow, he drives a Jaguar."